Twin HEPAC pleated encapsulated filter provides up to 99.99% filtration.
Work environments requiring a protective face dust mask including Manufacturing, Healthcare, Dentistry, Construction, Paint Spraying (water based) and other environments with high levels of dust and other particles.
Latest dust mask technology including downward facing exhaust valves to prevent your goggles & glasses misting up.
The Stealth dust Mask offers the highest protection (N100) against dust, airborne particles, aerosols and sprays with up to 99.99% air filtration efficiency.
Filters up to 99.9% of particles.
Prolongs the life of your filter and gives increased fume protection.
Moulded face piece for ultimate face seal and comfort with over 90% 'fit test' pass rate.
Lowest breathing resistance of any P100 respirator
Particles, Sprays, Fumes and Oil Aerosols.
Downward facing exhaust valve prevents misting of goggles and glasses.
- Weight: 5.18oz
- Assigned Protection Factor: APF10
- Product Code – F01.1
- Face mask body: TPE Medical Grade - Silicone & latex free
- Mask strap: Nylon-Polyester
- Mask Valve & Fittings: Silicone / Nylon
- HEPAC - P100 Filter: Synthetic composite / TPE frame
- Mask Strap Clips: Nylon
- Stealth P100 Packaging: Recyclable Box
- For all US orders, we use USPS
- Standard Delivery is FREE for orders $50+
- Orders below this amount are charged $7.99 for delivery
- Please allow up to 2-4 working days for delivery
- Packaging: Recyclable polybag
- For all International orders, we use express airmail
- EU = $15 per shipment (up to 10 working days)
- Rest of World = $30 per shipment (up to 14 working days)
Frequently Asked Questions
As HSE guidelines advise, we recommend that you do a maintenance check on your respirator & change your air filtration filters every 28 days, with the first day being when you initially use the face mask. This is if you have worn your mask daily for 8 or more hours. After every use, we recommend wiping down your face piece with an antibacterial or alcohol wipe to keep it clean and fresh.
No, you must not wash the filters. We advise wiping down the face mask and the moulded face piece with an antibacterial wipe after every use and replacing the filters every 28 days – that is if you have used the mask daily for 8 hours or more. See below for links to replacement filters.
Replacement filters for Stealth P100 respirator are available to purchase. The filters offer the highest filtration efficiency - removing 99.99% of fumes.
No they have not been left out. With the mask you have purchased it comes with twin P100 HEPAC pleated filters already fitted. If you lift the grille at the front of the mask you will see them.
The design is to accommodate visors, helmets, spectacles/goggles & other PPE.