Twin HEPAC pleated encapsulated filter provides up to 99.99% filtration
Work environments requiring a protective face dust mask including Manufacturing, Healthcare, Dentistry, Construction, Paint Spraying (water based) and other environments with high levels of dust and other particles.
Latest dust mask technology including downward facing exhaust valves to prevent your goggles & glasses misting up.
The Stealth dust Mask offers the highest protection (N100) against dust, airborne particles, aerosols and sprays with up to 99.99% air filtration efficiency.
Filters up to 99.9% of all dust and other airborne particles.
Prolongs the life of your filter and gives increased dust protection.
Moulded face piece for ultimate face seal and comfort with over 90% 'fit test' pass rate.
Lowest breathing resistance of any N100 dust mask available.
Dust, Particles, Sprays, Fumes and Oil Aerosols.
Downward facing exhaust valve prevents misting of goggles and glasses.
- Weight: 5.18oz
- Assigned Protection Factor: APF20
- Conforms to EN140:2001 & EN143:2001
- Product Code – F01.1
- Shell Life Mask & Filters: 5 years
- Certificate: BSI CE2797
- Face mask body: TPE Medical Grade - Silicone & latex free
- Mask strap: Nylon-Polyester
- Mask Valve & Fittings: Silicone / Nylon
- HEPAC - N100 R D Filter: Synthetic composite / TPE frame
- Mask Strap Clips: Nylon
- Stealth N100 air filtration Packaging: Resealable Polybag
- For all US orders, we use USPS
- Standard Delivery is FREE for orders $50+
- Orders below this amount are charged $12.50 for delivery
- Please allow up to 2-4 working days for delivery
- Packaging: Recyclable polybag
- For all International orders, we use express airmail
- EU = $15 per shipment (up to 10 working days)
- Rest of World = $30 per shipment (up to 14 working days)
Frequently Asked Questions
As HSE guidelines advise, we recommend that you do a maintenance check on your respirator & change your air filtration filters every 28 days, with the first day being when you initially use the face mask. This is if you have worn your mask daily for 8 or more hours. After every use, we recommend wiping down your face piece with an antibacterial or alcohol wipe to keep it clean and fresh.
No, you must not wash the filters. We advise wiping down the face mask and the moulded face piece with an antibacterial wipe after every use and replacing the filters every 28 days – that is if you have used the mask daily for 8 hours or more. See below for links to replacement filters.
You have a choice between purchasing: Standard replacement filters for Stealth N100 Mask, Nuisance-Odour replacement filters for Stealth N100 Mask. Both filters provide the highest filtration efficiency – removing 99.999% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns and above. The 5PK Stealth N100 Nuisance Odour Filter Pairs are specially designed to eliminate nuisance odours through an additional carbon filter layer. This additional filter layer is the only difference between these two filter options.
No they have not been left out. With the mask you have purchased it comes with twin N100 HEPAC pleated filters already fitted. If you lift the grille at the front of the mask you will see them.
Yes absolutely! The Sleek fitted design is to accommodate visors, helmets, spectacles/goggles & other PPE.